Thank you to all my colleagues for a great semester. Through this course I was able to wnhance my communication skills and grow professionally as an effective twam leader and communicator. I intend to use these practices inside as well as outside the classroom to better interact and convey/share ideas with other individuals. It was great reading all your blogs and sharing experiences.
My goal is to reach as many young hearts and minds as possible and bring change into our world to be better than it is currently. I am a huge advocate for diversity and inclusion and believe all children shoukd be celebrated and loved and the classroom is the perfect place to do that. These past few weeks have given me opportunity to learn how to be a better team player and utilize my strengths while also understanding where I lack and how others have the ability to fill in those gaps if needed.
Hi Chanel,
ReplyDeleteGreat Post!!!! It has been great to share ideas with you and our other colleagues. It has been wonderful share our experiences and bonding with each other.
Dominique