This course has allowed me to confront my biases head in and allowed me better be more inclusive and understanding of ideas that used to limit my interaction with other communities. I am excited to be a better educator that is more conscious in my lessons and teachings that are true representations of what I want my kids to take away into adulthood.
I have a goal that teachers have more trainings and education that allow for more perspctive on inclusion and diversity inaide the classroom.
Thank you to all my colleagues for sharing experiences and ideas that contributed to my growth and progress as a teacher and an individual.
Chanel, thanks for always sharing such personal stories with the class. Your blogs continues to show your progress towards becoming a better educator. Good job for confronting your biases head on. I wish you nothing but success in your role as an professional educator.
ReplyDelete