My love for my son extends beyond measure. This blog is dedicated to him. Topics include my life, love, deepest desires, and early childhood education
Saturday, December 23, 2017
Thank You
It was a pleasure getting to discuss with all of my colleagues and learning from a variety of perspectives. It was a great semester and I wish you all continued success. I hope this course has reminded all of us that we are the keys to change.
Chanel, I wish you continued success as you pursue your Master's degree. I love your quote about hope. Being able to see the light during a dark time is key to survival. We all must have hope, especially for our children and their families who have varying cultural backgrounds. The past 8 weeks have been very mind-opening, supportive, and positive. I feel as though we have all grown and have a better understanding of anti-bias education and how important it is to teach and accept diversity in our classrooms, workplace, and in everyday life. I wish you luck. Thank you. Jennifer
It was great keep up and reading your post over the past eight weeks. I wish you much success and continued growth throughout your journey. What is the next step for you? What do you hope for and what are your goals for the future? I hope everyone's perspective was enjoyed and understand, remember as you stated you are the key to change and you can fit in any lock!!!
Chanel,
ReplyDeleteI wish you continued success as you pursue your Master's degree. I love your quote about hope. Being able to see the light during a dark time is key to survival. We all must have hope, especially for our children and their families who have varying cultural backgrounds. The past 8 weeks have been very mind-opening, supportive, and positive. I feel as though we have all grown and have a better understanding of anti-bias education and how important it is to teach and accept diversity in our classrooms, workplace, and in everyday life. I wish you luck. Thank you.
Jennifer
It was great keep up and reading your post over the past eight weeks. I wish you much success and continued growth throughout your journey. What is the next step for you? What do you hope for and what are your goals for the future? I hope everyone's perspective was enjoyed and understand, remember as you stated you are the key to change and you can fit in any lock!!!
ReplyDelete