Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Thank you!

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world"- Nelson Mandela

As Nelson Mandela eloquently quoted, education is a powerful weapon which we as educators are arming the next generation to use. These young minds that come with kissable cheeks, runny nose, and boundless amounts of smiles and giggles will eventually transform into the men and women that will make important decisions for themselves, their community, and possibly the world.



I enjoyed this education course with Dr. Horton and the rest of my colleagues. Your blog posts and discussion sections have been thought-provoking and insightful. I wish each and everyone of you the best in your professions and to keep in mind of the impact our prescense has on our children.

Have a great summer and rest of the school year!

4 comments:

  1. Nelson Mandela is correct, one of the most dangerous weapons in my belief is education and knowledge. These tow things combined along with determination will suite you with what you need to succeed in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a wonderful quote you shared. Education is the key and hold the power to success in life. Your determination will take you a long way in life. I wish you much success in your career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote Chanel, I have really enjoyed being in your group this semester. It has been a joy reading your blogs because they have been inspiring and educational. Being that you are experienced, I really looked up to your blogs for help and advice. Once again thanks, and I wish you nothing but the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chanel,
    You picked out a great quote to end this class on! Without education we have nothing. I think that educating people on something is one of the best things that you can do. The more you know the more you are able to learn, grow and respect that knowledge. Good luck in your next class!

    ReplyDelete